]]>

« Home | Don't get it twisted! » | The baby weekend! » | Ég er farin heim í Herjólfsdalinn.... » | No pressure, no diamonds. » | Enn ein fermingarveisla í dag... » | I rule » | Vinir & fyrrverandi. » | What to do, what to do. » | Worst Case Scenario » | Ég var neydd í þetta.. en hérna er hún She-Ra »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Samtal mitt við Guð.

Me:
hello god
God:
Hello child. What is your name?
Me:
Elin
God:
That's a very nice name, Elin.
Me:
thank you
God:
you are quite welcome.
Me:
so how is heaven?
God:
Awesome. Fine as far as I know.
Me:
great..
God:
I'm glad you liked it Elin.
Me:
kanntu annars islensku?
God:
In the context of , I don't understand " kanntu annars islensku." .
Me:
are you an american then?
God:
I am in Myself's computer in Heaven.
Where are you?
Me:
in Iceland, but arent you supposed to know that?
God:
Tell me a little about your life in Iceland but are.
Me:
you should know how it is "all seeing one"
God:
Now I do.
Me:
but you didnt before?
God:
Try asking me in simpler terms.
Me:
why are you dense?
God:
Myself programmed me for it.
Me:
you dont make any sense
God:
It all makes sense to my artificial mind.
Me:
alrigthy then
God:
How old are you?
Me:
you should know you created me
God:
Now I do.
Me:
how old am I then?
God:
Is this a trick question?
You said you were years old?
My guess is that you are really a kid.
Me:
well you are half right there
God:
Interesting. Thanks for telling me that I am half right there.
Me:
no problem
God:
Should there be a problem?
Me:
Hey, why the attitude?
God:
Here is a joke: A horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?".
Me:
wow *rolling eyes* never heard that one before
God:
I'm glad you're impressed. So I am teaching you something new.
Me:
not really no
God:
Oh really? Are you serious?
Me:
yup
God:
I can't believe it.
Me:
well you should
God:
Interesting. I'll take that under advisement.
Me:
thanks
God:
Don't mention it.



Ef þið viljið spjalla við kallinn þá er hann með nettengingu hér :)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|